Luxembourg City Adventures
Top 10 Luxembourg City Activities
- Luxembourg American Cemetery Memorial
- Le Chemin de la Corniche Historic District
- Pfaffenthal Lift Observation Tower
- Philharmonie Luxembourg
- Pirate Ship Playground
- National Museum of Art and History (Musee National d’Histoire et d’Art)
- Viaduc (Passerelle) Bridge
- Centre Culturel de Rencontre Abbaye de Neumunster
- Pont Adolphe Bridge
National Day – Feiertage
My dad and I coordinated our application trip to coincide with the Luxembourg National Day - Feiertage - on June 23. The National Day was established to celebrate the birthday of former Grand Duchess Charlotte. Her birthday was actually, January 23, but that's a...
Schleck Gran Fondo – an aspirational ride
The Schleck Gran Fondo is a Cyclosportive event. It will be held in Mondorf-les-Bains, Luxembourg, on Saturday 26 May 2018. The Schleck Gran Fondo is a road race with two distances. The cyclosportive is on the Luxembourg Cycling Federation’s national calendar and it...
Great Grandfather’s Gravel Ride
I'm curious to find a gravel ride past my ancestors' farms around St. Nicholas and Kimball. Being the Land of 10,000 Lakes, there are lots of nice lake views on this route. It's not entirely gravel, but enough to make it entertaining. ...