Luxembourg History Adventures
Top 10 Luxembourg Historical Destinations
- National Museum of Military History – Diekirch
- Chateau de Vianden – Vianden
- Casemates du Bock – Luxembourg City
- Citadel of the Holy Spirit (Citadelle du St-Esprit) – Luxembourg City
- Palace of the Grand Dukes (Palais Grand-Ducal) – Luxembourg City
- Blast Furnace Belval – Esch-sur-Alzette
- Les Trois Glands – Luxembourg City
- Museum Drai Eechelen – Luxembourg City
- Freilichttheater Schloss Wiltz – Wiltz
- Gemeindehaus Villa Thilges – Wiltz
National Day – Feiertage
My dad and I coordinated our application trip to coincide with the Luxembourg National Day - Feiertage - on June 23. The National Day was established to celebrate the birthday of former Grand Duchess Charlotte. Her birthday was actually, January 23, but that's a...
Schleck Gran Fondo – an aspirational ride
The Schleck Gran Fondo is a Cyclosportive event. It will be held in Mondorf-les-Bains, Luxembourg, on Saturday 26 May 2018. The Schleck Gran Fondo is a road race with two distances. The cyclosportive is on the Luxembourg Cycling Federation’s national calendar and it...
Great Grandfather’s Gravel Ride
I'm curious to find a gravel ride past my ancestors' farms around St. Nicholas and Kimball. Being the Land of 10,000 Lakes, there are lots of nice lake views on this route. It's not entirely gravel, but enough to make it entertaining. ...